The Safety Patrol Organization provides assistance with daily operations around campus. Responsibilities include:
- Raising, lowering, and folding the United States and State of Florida flags
- Monitoring and correcting appropriate school behavior in the morning and afternoon
- Protecting students at two major crosswalks to and from school
- Assisting assigned Teachers with bus transportation in the morning and afternoon
- Assisting the P.E. coach with daily class preparation
Prospective Safety Patrol students are recommended by their 4th Grade Teacher, usually in April each year. Recommendations are based on grades, absences, overall leadership skills and citizenship.